The Parish sits to the north of Warwick and south of Kenilworth with the old main road between the two forming a spine through the centre of the parish.
Half way along this road lies the village of Leek Wootton with All Saints’ Parish Church and the school to the south. The Anchor Inn Public House stands in the centre of the village of Leek Wootton and a short distance to the north is Leek Wootton War Memorial Recreation Ground, where the Village Hall and Sports Club stand.
Other hamlets within the Parish are: Guy’s Cliffe and Woodloes Farms to the south; Hill Wootton to the east; Chesford to the north-east; Wedgnock to the south-west; and Goodrest and Woodcote to the west.
In all, this Parish of some 1089 hectares is home for approximately 1029 souls. It is also home for a number of businesses, including: The Chesford Grange Hotel; The Warwickshire Golf & Country Club; Broad Lane Leisure; The Saxon Mill Public House at Guy’s Cliffe; Adventure Sports (Warwickshire) Ltd at Wedgnock; and the Anchor Inn.
The Parish’s attractions lie very much in its rural surroundings and largely unspoilt landscapes, with open pasture and woodland, combined with its accessibility to many local towns and cities and their attractions as well as others more far afield via the national motorway network.